Monday 16 June 2014

A little introduction

Hello everyone!

As you can see, this is my first blogpost ever! Actually I'm not completely honest with you, this is the first blogpost for this blog. I started a blog about two years ago, but didn't really know what to write about, so kind of forgot about it.

However, after spending the next two years thinking about starting again quite regularly, I've finally decided to do it. I am finally, really, starting with blogging. Why? Because I want to write about the books I read, the food I eat, the makeup I use, and much more. I want to make nice(ish) pictures of my days and put them in a nice little blogpost, so I can share it with others.

For now, I don't really know what kind of blog this will be, but I'll find out about that later, I'm sure!
I hope you will enjoy the things that I write about and that they'll be helpful!

Merel

No comments:

Post a Comment